Fields marked with an * are required
Please use this form only if you are a Senior player and wish to play in the Warehouse Cricket Association competition for summer 2018/2019.
Before using this form:
- You must register for the season through MyCricket.
- You will need to provide your MyCricket player ID.
- You will need to provide the MyCricket payment reference, usually found in the confirmation email you receive from MyCricket, it has the form "your payment reference is de81477e".
History and special requests:
If you have played for The Hawks before, or another club, please let us know below:
During games or training, in the event of accident or injury, medical attention may need to be arranged. Please enter any illness, disability or alergies that may need to be considered.
Please enter any special requests you might have, for example, play in the same team as another Hawks player, or if you want to return to the same team as last year.
Please read carefully and check the boxes to agree:
I, the person described above in "Player Personal Details", do hereby apply for membership of the Albany Creek Cricket Club, having paid the full membership fee of $170.00 for Saturday competition or $120.00 for Sunday competition, which includes the $10.00 player registration fee. I also agree to abide by the Rules and the Player's Code of Conduct of the Brisbane Warehouse Cricket Association.
Indemnity and Release:
In consideration of being allowed to participate in cricket matches, training and associated events ("Activities") organised by and/or supervised by Albany Creek Cricket Club Inc. and Warehouse cricket Association Qld Inc, I hereby acknowledge/agree/confirm the following:
1. There are inherent risks associated with the Activities which may result in personal injury (even of a serious nature) to participants.
2. To the full extent permitted by law I absolve, release, discharge and indemnify the Association, its officers, employees, representatives and agents ("Indemnitees") from any and all liability for any injury, loss, cost, charge, expense or damage suffered by me however caused, arising from or incurred directly as a result of my participation in the activities, including without limitation, where caused by an act, omission, default or negligence of the indemnitees.
I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to all the matters referred to in this statement including the warning, release and indemnity.
Consent and Disclosure (Privacy Act):
I acknowledge and agree that the personal details relating to me set out on this form, including without limitation my name and address, may be provided to the Warehouse Cricket Association of Qld for use by that organisation as it sees fit in the course of its administration of cricket in Queensland.