Another Trophy Day has come and gone, signalling the end of the summer season for another year!
This year, Trophy Day was held on Sunday 25th March at the Albany Creek State School’s auditorium, as it usually is.
Our major award recipients for 2018 were:
- Clubman Award – Colin Otto
- Cricketer of the Year – Daniel O’Connor (U13 Seahawks)
- Half-Season Cricketer of the Year – Steven Hogan (U11 Eagle Hawks)
- Dual premiership winners – U13 Seahawks (both pre- and post-Christmas)
- Premiership winners – U14 Eagle Hawks (Pre-Christmas)
As well as club patron Geoff Dymock and his wife Merle, Peter Dutton (Federal Member for Dixon), Tim Mander (State Member for Everton) and Mike Charlton (MBRC Deputy Mayor and Councillor, Division 9) were our special guests.