The Warehouse Competition for this year will commence on 2nd May.
Now is the time to talk to your mates about forming a team to compete in the various warehouse competitions. Winter Warehouse competitions are available for juniors and seniors.
- Teams for U13s to U16s on Saturdays.
- Games are played between 12pm and 4:30 pm in one- and two-day formats.
- Junior matches continue through the school holidays.
- Players younger than 12 are too young to play (unless they have already played in older age groups, for example, an 11 year-old playing for U13s).
- Teams in various grades on either Saturdays or Sundays.
- Sunday competitions are held on every second Sunday.
- All Saturday games are played between 12 pm and 4.30 pm in a combination of one- and two-day formats.
- All Sunday games commence at 10 am and are one-day games only.
The season will conclude at the end of August with finals for the top-of-the-table teams.
Please email our Warehouse Registrar Eddie Mills firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest as soon as possible, so you won’t miss out on relevant information as it becomes available.
All team nominations must be submitted by 8th April.
Registration details will be forthcoming as soon as they are available from WCA.
The Hawks Committee